Human Normal Immunoglobulin for I.V Use (5% I.P.)
- Immusor is developed using technology that involves an integrated end to end chromatography process for plasma proteins.
- The traditional method used by other manufacturers is the Cohn’s process of fractionation with ethanol, which is an older technology with less yield and lower purity.
- Immusor is formulated from plasma which is NAT tested and negative for HIV-1, HIV-2, HBV and HCV.
- In addition, two more orthogonal steps are included in the manufacturing process for virus inactivation/removal.
- Immusor is prepared using new, patented technology which has been granted three US patents.
- Immusor is fully complaint with Indian pharmacopeia.
- Manufactured from Indian Human Plasma
- Non reactive for HBsAG, HCV, HIV 1 & 2 antibodies
- Negative for HIIV 1 & 2, HCV and HBV by NAT
- Suitable for administration to patients undergoing dialysis or to premature infants
- Serum albumin, human 20g
- Sodium caprylate 0.016M
- N- Acetyl-DL-tryptophan 0.016M
- Sodium n0t more than 160 mmol/L
- Potassium not more than 2mmol/L
- Aluminium not more than 200 ug/L
- No preservatives
- To be sold by retail on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only